Medieval Banquet & Theme Evening in London
Go back in time and spend the evening with King Henry VIII and his court with this boisterous and entertaining Medieval night. Located at the dockside in this historic London venue, you’ll find yourself transported to another time as you enter the underground dining hall. The candle lit tables are set back into atmospheric brick arches and are laid with cauldrons of hot soup, bowls of bread and endless wine and ale. Join the feast in your medieval couture or rent a dress or tunic to take part in this festival of food, ale, and medieval performance. You’ll be entertained by a court jester as the King’s court serenade you with joyful Medieval tunes.
As the drinks start flowing and the atmosphere booms you’ll find the King himself strutting around the hall and singing at the top of his lungs as he swishes his robes of green and gold. You’ll love getting involved in the fantastic atmosphere as you bang on the table and shout ‘wench!’ in demand of more wine, beer and chicken drumsticks.
Carry on drinking and dancing well into the night as the banquet hall becomes a disco.
Minimum Group Size
19.45 (not guaranteed)
- Interactive entertainment
- A four-course traditional English meal prepared in the Royal Kitchen (vegetarian and vegan options available on request)
- Unlimited wine (red/white), ale and apple juice with the meal
- Two hours of themed entertainment including live music and acrobatics
- Disco until late
- Historic London Venue
- Glass of Prosecco for parties of 10 or more